Monday, November 7, 2011

Two days of gratitude

OOPS! I forgot to post yesterday. I am grateful for family photos that turned out well - and for my family who puts up with "okay gang, time for Christmas card photos!" each year. We just do candid shots.... usually in the back yard, since it makes the dog so much easier to control. This year, it was easier to just put the harness on him and do them on the front steps. We got in some great shots!

Today, I am grateful for an e-mail. Last night, before retiring, I was in a foul mood. Long story, and not really all that important anyway. Then this morning, when I went to my car, I had an "error message": "Warning! Tire Very Low!" My sweet daddy was out checking my tires at 5:15 AM, and then I had to stop to pump one up (not very low at all, but hey, what do I know....). THEN turning into the shopping center where my gym is located, this car cut me off, turning left in front to me. I was not happy. At all.

I checked my e-mail this morning to find my "Message from the Universe" ...... "What if I told you that your every conflict, disappointment, struggle or challenge, with others or yourself, was merely a manifestation of what's going on within your own thinking... would you go there first to fix, mend, and allay? Yeah, you might miss the drama."

Booyah. Universe 1, Me 0. Massive smackdown ..... true, and needed. So that's a challenge for me. Fix me, since I'm the only one I can fix, control, etc. Ever learning this.......

No comments:

Post a Comment