Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's been too long....

So with today being November 1, I figure no better time than this month to get back to really being grateful and letting people know what it is about life, about them, about the world that I appreciate.

Today, I'm so grateful to have work that I enjoy, that's meaningful and helpful, and that allows me to grow and develop as an employee and a person. Today, I was especially grateful for a good sick leave policy that allowed me to leave ...... because I was feeling SUPER-lousy about 2:00 today. But in everything, give thanks. And in this case, I'm actually a little grateful for being sick.... it allowed me to get some much needed rest (apparently way more needed than I realized).

So let us always look for the good, improve the wrong, and move toward greater gratitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment